This classic recipe can be used for sauces or as a salad dressing. The enzyme rich honey helps to break down salad greens and improves digestibility. The sage honey imparts the familiar sweet honey flavor that combines perfectly with the spiciness of the mustard.
Raw Honey Mustard Dressing©
Servings: 1 and 1/8 cup of dressing
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup of Raw Sage Honey
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon organic djion mustard
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celtic sea salt
- Place honey, mustard, vinegar and salt in blender or Cuisinart. Pulse for 10 seconds.
- Turn on medium setting and begin slowly adding oil so that it incorporates smoothly. This should take roughly 15 seconds.
- Enjoy and store in refrigerator.
Recipe from Nathan Donahoe – Chef of the People. Chef Nathan spends a lot of love and hours in order to create recipes that taste great, while preserving the health benefits of raw honey. Nathan’s other passion is surfing. Photo by Randy Mayor.