This is a perfect thirst-quencher to serve during the summer and spring months. The orange blossom honey adds a hint of orange fragrance that mixes subtly with the lime juice; creating a sweet beverage that your friends will not believe is healthy for them.
Orange Lime Spritzer©
Servings: 4 servings
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup of Orange Blossom Raw Honey
- 1/2 cup of fresh squeezed lime juice, strained
- 1.5 quarts of sparkling mineral water or soda water
- 2 cups of ice
- Several citrus fruit slices (orange, lemon, lime)
- Place lime juice, water and honey in that order in blender. Blend on high for 8 seconds or until thoroughly incorporated
- Add ice, fruit wedges and serve in a pitcher
Recipe from Nathan Donahoe – Chef of the People. Chef Nathan spent a lot of love and hours in order to create recipes that taste great, while preserving the health benefits of raw honey. Photo by Freda Scott.