Every time I taste Honey Pacifica Raspberry Honey I am blown away at how much it tastes like I am eating an actual raspberry. This is the first dessert I make for my clients to show them how decadently healthy raw honey can be.
Servings: 6-8 servings
Active time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 pint organic raw (unpasteurized) heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Honey Pacifica Creamy Raspberry Honey
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 pint of organic raspberries
- Sprig of mint
- Place cream in food processor, blender or bowl (if doing by hand). Place honey and vanilla extract on top of cream. This is done so the honey doesn’t stick to the sides.
- Pulse for 15 seconds or until cream reaches desired consistency. Do not get too thick or it will turn to butter. If doing by hand, whisk cream with a wire whisk for upwards of 10 minutes, switching arms as needed or letting a friend try.
- Garnish with mint
Recipe from Nathan Donahoe – Chef of the People. Chef Nathan spent a lot of love and hours in order to create recipes that taste great, while preserving the health benefits of raw honey. Photo by Curtis Stone.